Located in Olympia, Washington, Studio23 is focused primarily on fabricating architectural elements and furniture for custom home builders, commercial clients, and residential customers in the Puget Sound region. The shop is equipped with a range of welding and fabrication equipment that allows us to work with carbon steel, aluminum, stainless steel, bronze, and copper, depending on the needs of the project.
- CNC plasma cutting of sheet and plate. Dynatorch 4' x 8' cutting table with Thermal Dynamics 151 plasma generator.
- Stock material is cut to length with either an Ellis band saw or a Scotchman cold saw.
- We use a Scotchman 50-ton hydraulic ironworker to punch, notch, shear or fold metal as needed.
- MIG, TIG, and oxy-acetylene processes are used to weld and/or braze metals. Miller, Lincoln welding machines.
- Blacksmithing and forging capabilities, #25 Little Giant power hammer, P6 Fly press, anvils, hammers etc.
A variety of finishes can be applied. Patinas, staining, painting, powder coating, and galvanizing are all available.